Are you tired of hearing about Frozen? no? Great, neither am I! “In Summer” by the one and only Olaf, has been stuck in my head all day long. I don’t hate it. Since I have been thinking about Summer, I decided to post about my bucket list for the next few months. I can’t believe 6 months of 2014 are already over, in less than 6 months it will be Christmas, and hopefully some exciting stuff is soon to come my way. With so much going on for work in the past few weeks and the next upcoming months, I feel like I need a list to hold myself accountable for the things I want to do with myself for the next several months while I am traveling around for work.
Here is my June-November Bucket List:
1. Work out more. Since I have been in hotels I have had access to pretty good gyms, and I am happy to say I have used them for the past 4 days. Now to keep that number getting larger!
2. Do something new during every work trip. Last week in New York I was able to see the Freedom Tower, and a few days ago I was able to walk around the Riverwalk in San Antonio. I’ll be posting about those adventures soon.
3. Get back on board with blogging. I have been slacking lately because of work, but I really miss blogging and reading other blogs. I hope to get back to this as I settle into somewhat of a schedule.
4. Spend at least 15 full days with my family before August. Normally, my summer is jam packed with family days, but it is a little difficult this summer so planning days into my schedule will be a big deal.
5. Go to the beach twice. The Beach for me is Ocean City, MD or Bethany Beach, DE. I love them both and spending time there in the summer is one of my favorite activities.
6. Start shopping for Christmas. I will probably be away for a few weeks in December, so if I can start buying gift cards or something now it would be a great head start. I don’t think anyone would mind a nice beach towel though.
7. Go to at least 4 new places with Dave. These can be local, road trip distance, plane or bus ride they just have to be new adventures for us.
8. Get the website up and running for Enchanting Events & Design. After this happens we will be able to begin marketing ourselves better!
9. Go camping with a group of friends. Every year we talk about this, but it never happens. This year I am determined to find a location, and go!
10. Plan awesome activities to do while I am in San Francisco for a month.
11. Enjoy time with Allison and Oren while they are here in July!!
This is a #tbt from last summer in Belgium with Allison, Oren and Dave.
Do you have any big plans for the next few months?