Happy Friday! This post idea has been floating around the blog world, and after seeing Vivian from VivianStonexo join in, I decided to jump on board as well! Enjoy 🙂
1. Be blind or be deaf~ deaf. I need to be able to see my children, family, friends, and look at pictures. I would also hate not being able to actually watch football. Most announcers do not do the trick, and I yell at them all the time.
2. Be taller than you are or shorter than you are~ Shorter. I am only 5’8 and already taller than 95% of my friends.
3. Be a teenager or a senior citizen for the rest of your life~ This is so true. I believe youth is wasted on the young, so I will say senior citizen. You are wiser and hopefully have more money in the bank to get your travel on. #DreamBig
4. Have no hands or no legs~ no legs. I would be fine being like the little mermaid, ha. But really, look at what people can do with prosthetic legs.
5. Lose your front teeth or both eyebrows~ Teeth. There are some awesome ways to replace teeth now, and then I wouldn’t have to keep getting them whitened, I blame coffee.
6. Eat a worm or a cockroach~ worm! I would literally pass out if I had to eat a cockroach, I HATE bugs.
7. Spend a day in the Sahara or North Pole~North Pole, you can always add layers, but you can only take so many off.
8. Have a personal chef or a personal driver~ I really wish I could say both. I can’t stand cooking or driving (sorry- Dave). In the end I would have to say chef, I need to eat every day but I don’t have to drive all the time.
9. Always have to whisper or always have to shout~ Whisper for sure. Shouting would be exhausting and I think it would make people mad.
10. Can’t taste or can’t smell~ I’ll say taste because it would be easier to eat healthy. I have to at to stay full but I would be able to only eat vegetables or whatever makes people skinny.
11. Wipe with sandpaper or saran wrap~ Saran wrap. Sand paper would be total torture!
12. Have Twitter shut down for a day or your blog disappear for a day~ Twitter, it’s my least used social media tool.
13. Text of your blog is screwed up or all the pictures you post on your blog are blurry~ Text. I am very visual, and pictures are worth a thousand words.
14. Never be able to post another GIF or never be able to receive comments on your posts~ Never post a GIF, because I don’t anyways. I’m not sure I even know how to post them.
15. Have a permanent wedgie or have the tag on your shirt constantly scratch your neck~ Both are terrible, but I will go with wedgie. I would eventually get used to it I think. My mom always asks if I have a permanent one because of my choice of underwear (or lack of according to her lol).