Another weekend has ended, and I am left exhausted. The past few days have drained me, and I’m not sure coffee will help, but maybe the urge to get through this day will! This should be a pretty nice week and weekend, tomorrow and Wednesday I am having dinner with two of my closest friends, and then Thursday evening we are off to Williamsburg, VA with my family. We make this trip every year to Great Wolf Lodge (although, Dave and I won’t make it in time for the water park this year), Busch Gardens (Hall-o-scream is THE best) and a nice walk around Williamsburg. I am really excited for some quality family time after everything that has been going on. Before I jump into this weeks Hopes & Plans, can my fellow Once Upon A Time viewers please tell me if I am the only one not totally into it this season? I am all about bringing in Anna, Elsa and the Frozen gang, but yesterdays episode was just boring. I really hope this gets better because OUAT has been one of my favorites. Anyways, onto this weeks link up!
1) Hang New Pictures- It will get done this week! I just need to find the stuff to hang them with. Not done yet. I can’t find the velcro to hang them, so I need to buy some more. I am just waiting for my new debit card to come in the mail.
2) Post 1st Jamaica Recap-
I have no idea how I haven’t done this yet…but it’s coming! done! I’ll be posting the 2nd one this week.
3) Schedule a Dentist Appt.- This really needs to happen. I just need a reminder! nope! I have no motivation to find a new dentist, let alone make the appointment
4) Get Things Ready For Saturday- Almost all of my Bridesmaids will be in town this weekend for dress shopping! I have something for them, I just need to make sure they all get finished in time! This unfortunately did not happen. Because of the viewings and funeral for my dear friend, this has been rescheduled for the 25th.
5) Decide on my Halloween Costume-
There are so many options, I need to pick which two I want to be, get everything to make them and sit down and do it! I officially decided over the weekend. I went back and forth several times, but I have finally figured it out and I can’t wait!
1) Finish my costume(s)- Now that I know what I am going to be for Halloween, I need to finish making them. I have made little progress and I still have a lot to buy, but I have faith that I can do it. This is going to be my biggest feat so far in the sewing world.
2) Do PiYo 4 times before we leave on Thursday- I have been majorly slacking and only working out 2 or 3 times a week. Life has been so hectic and my fitness goals have taken a backseat. Luckily, I have still been doing well with clean eating, and it has helped Dave as well!
3) Put together a 3 month to-do for Holiday activities- Dave will be having major surgery the first week of December, and I would really like to do some holiday related things before then. He loves Christmas decorations, and I would love to have them all up between Thanksgiving and the 1st of December. We will see how that goes.
4) Find an engagement picture outfit- In two weeks we are having our Save-The-Date photo session and I have no idea what to wear. You may remember the Engagement Photos we already had taken, but those were not the ones we had originally planned, we were just helping out a local photographer, so the next ones will be the real deal.
I hope you all have an amazing week!